Friends! I am on day eight of the world’s worst “nutritional escape”… sounds so much better than a diet, right!
No soda/pop/coke/etc (Eight Days A Week…Boo). Limited sweets. Double boo. 12,000 steps a day…in the summer heat…oh alright, I will fess up! I am at least walking around a beautiful pond…7 times…like a hamster on a wheel. Most heinous!
But this faux Reeses Smoothie is Ab Fab! A throwback to all that is good in life – Reeses and reeses! It’s so good it even comes with a side of leftover bananas and yogurt, so you can pretend you had a real breakfast…complete with, you know, food. Ha!
Protein rich with hints of chocolate and vanilla, let’s get this nutritional escape started!
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate malted milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate shavings, for decoration
- Reserving the chocolate shavings for the finished smoothie, blend the remaining ingredients together until smooth. Pour into a glass and top with hints of chocolate shavings! Delicious!
- Chop up the remaining half of the banana and add it to the remaining 2oz vanilla yogurt for a small breakfast alongside the smoothie!