Possibilities are endless – butterscotch, peanut butter or white chocolate chip.
Classics are singular. Chocolate it is.
Your ears do not deceive,
She’s craving for you!
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1/2 tablespoon Egg Beaters
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- In a small mixing bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 15-30 seconds. Add to it the flour, sugar, brown sugar, egg beaters, vanilla, salt, baking soda and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Mold the cookie into a mini skillet pan. Bake at 375º for 10 -13 minutes.
- Serve straight from the oven with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
- This recipe was developed for a single serving mini skillet measuring 6" across and less than 1" deep. For larger skillets, consider doubling the recipe.
- Don't have a mini skillet? A mini cake pan or ramekin will do!