Such a simple recipe to post on Singletine’s Day weekend. You might be wondering where I’m headed with this one! Well, have no fear. Fluffy buttermilk pancakes are the perfect beginning to a Singletine’s Day feast. Stay tuned for Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Pancakes!
Besides, everyone needs a good pancake recipe in their chef-cabulary!
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Egg Beaters
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter, for the skillet
- 1 pat of butter, if desired
- 1/4 cup of your favorite maple syrup
- Confectioner's Sugar, for dusting
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Cook in a preheated skillet brimming with melted butter. Flip the pancakes when bubbles begin to pop on the surface. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes until pancakes are cooked through and are light golden brown in color.
- Recipe yields 3 medium sized pancakes!