This is a simple recipe. Only three ingredients….of course we should drizzle this with frosting….love myself some crushed Oreos too!
Excellent! Now that we have a plan, I’m hungry. How long do we have to wait?? Fifteen minutes ish. Oh fine. Patience is not the sweet tooth’s virtue, you know? I have fire! You have pan.
Besides, Oreos have never let me down…but for the fact they go straight to my hips…are you trying to convince me to diet or eat bread? Now, work your baking magic, oh culinary one!
- 1/2 cup cookies and cream ice cream, semi-melted (about 1/4 pint)
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 oreos, crushed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 oreos, crushed, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Whisk the flour and melted ice cream together until a smooth batter forms. Add the crushed oreos for crunch, decant into a mini loaf pan and bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, risen and a cake tester comes out clean at the center. Set aside to cool while you make the frosting!
- Whisk the powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla extract together until thick and pourable. Drizzle over the warm bread, sprinkle with 1-2 crushed oreos and snack away.