Coriander roast chicken. Bright green, fresh cilantro.
Deep smoky barbecue sauce. Vibrant ribbed red onion.
Wrapped in pizza dough and topped with lots of cheese.
Oklahoma treats and weeknight feasts.
- A dinner portion of Pizza Dough, prepped per instructions
- Roast Chicken, baked per instructions
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons store-bought smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss, provolone or mozzarella
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Prep the pizza dough per instruction, dock the dough with a fork and parbake for 7-10 minutes until puffy and golden in color.
- Prep the salt and pepper roast chicken and evenly sprinkle with the ground coriander. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Slice thinly.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Top the parbaked pizza dough with barbecue sauce, sliced coriander roasted chicken, and your favorite cheese. Season with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Broil on high for 5-10 minutes or until the pizza is golden brown and smokin' hot!
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and top with thinly sliced red onion for a hint of crunch. Fold in half and eat this one like a New Yorker!
- If using a pizza stone, place the pizza stone in a cold over prior to preheating.